SecretSafe supports two-step login via email. A verification code will be emailed to you during login.
Two-step login can permanently lock you out of your account. It is very important that you write down and keep your two-step login recovery code in a safe place in the event that you lose access to your email.
- Log in to the web safe at https://secretsafe.rayt.io
- Click Settings in the top navigation bar, then click Two-step Login from the side menu.
- Select the Manage button for the Email option and then type in your master password to continue.
- Enter an email address that you would like to use that will receive verification codes during login. You can use the same email address that you use for your SecretSafe account or any other email address. Click the Send Email button to send a test verification code to that email address.
- Check your email inbox for the verification code and then enter it into SecretSafe for confirmation.
- Click the Enable button. A green alert will appear at the top stating that two-step login has been enabled.
- Click the Close button and confirm that the Email option now shows as Enabled.
- IMPORTANT: Ensure that you have copied down your two-step login recovery code in case something goes wrong.
- Log out of the SecretSafe website.
- Log back into the SecretSafe website. You should now be prompted with an email two-step login option.
- Email protection works with all SecretSafe applications (web, mobile, desktop, browser). Log out of and back in to any other SecretSafe applications that you are using to confirm that two-step login via email is properly working. You will eventually be logged out automatically.